Willow Smith Gets Advice From Jay-Z‎ and Beyonce

Written By Katrin on Sunday, December 12, 2010 | 10:06 AM


Singer Willow Smith, 10, has been getting advice on handling her success from Jay-Z and his wife Beyonce Knowles.
Willow Smith gets advice from Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles.
The 10-year-old singer - whose parents are actors Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith - has been told by the famous couple to enjoy her experiences of chart success.
I choose my own clothes.
As well as having famous parents - actors Will Smith and Jada Pinkette Smith - the Whip My Hair cutie also gets tips from her mentor and label boss Jay-Z.
"My mom, my dad, Jay-Z, Beyonce. "I've met Lady Gaga. She was awesome," shares Willow.
With Willow's debut single 'Whip My Hair' currently battling it out with Black Eyed Peas 'Dirty Bit' for the UK Singles #1 we have a handful of Willow Smith 'I Love Me' t-shirts to give away, as worn by Willow in the 'Whip My Hair' video.